Henry Harvin Content Writing Course Review
My Experience at Henry Harvin
Hello everyone! I am Surabhi Bharati from Kolkata. After working as an investment consultant in India and abroad I took a break from an active career. Writing had always been my passion. Post lockdown I wanted to utilise the time to hone my skills and searched for content writing courses where Henry Harvin’s content writing course was right at the top and now I know why. I thought doing a content writing course can help me explore different writing styles and provide me with suitable career opportunities.
Why did I decide to take up the course?
As soon as I filled up the form I was contacted by their Customer Support, and she gave me all the details about the course. I found the course duration and course particulars quite justifiable with the enrolment fee and immediately signed up for it. On the same day I got access to my LMS, a Whatsapp group was formed for all the participants and we were good to go. Henry Harvin’s review was good so I signed up with them. Before I joined, I was not sure what I was getting into. Now, I would call it the most interesting, collaborative, and educational course I have ever done.
My experience with the course
My batch began on 27th April and I took the course via online mode. The timing and length of the classes suited me perfectly. Our instructor was Ms Tulika Kiran who is an excellent trainer with thorough domain knowledge. We were given detailed and systematic knowledge of all the modules. Ms Kiran took great care to solve all our doubts and gave us weekly assignments and detailed reviews on them. There was a healthy competition among all the participants and in the end, I was also adjudged as the best student of the course
An overview of the course
At first, our trainer covered the basics of the English language ie grammar, syntax, style, tone etc. Using various tools, we gradually moved to keyword search, SEO optimisation, plagiarism, and image search. Then we forayed into knowing about social media content strategy, ghost-writing, resume writing, proof-reading, SEO Writing, copywriting, newsletter writing, technical writing, courseware preparation, white-paper writing, press release, academic writing and creative writing. We were introduced to WordPress and taught how to make and manage our websites with live examples. The course also involved learning how to earn through content writing and knowing about various job search portals.
What happened after the course was finished?
I joined Henry Harvin’s internship programme as a writer. Within 2 months I was offered an advanced internship. Later I was offered a job and I am presently very happy to be contributing as a ‘senior content writer” to the organisation.
Why would I recommend Henry Harvin’s Content Writing course?
I would recommend this course as it is the best content writing course available which is comprehensive, extremely well structured, and well-executed. It has sharpened my skills and given me a boost of confidence and a direction to take it up further as a career path.
Why go for Henry Harvin’s Content Writing Course
Content Writing tutorials can help you customize content based on the type of medium you are using. It can be your personal blog sites, social media platforms, writing for publications and websites or writing your own book. Henry Harvin encourages candidates to move on and study the next level of the course. A content writing course is not only helpful to college kids in doing content-related work, but it is also useful in their studies to do different things.
Well-structured curriculum: The content writing course by Henry Harvin has a pyramid structure that strengthens your foundation in basic English going further into other technical aspects. It focuses on quality content building, web development, search engine optimization (SEO) and analytics, personal website building, e-book writing, creating infographics, first writing, media releases, and more. It provides not only information on how to write content but also how to sell it.
2. Skilled Trainers: Without a second thought, trainers who teach content writing skills are skilled in their training and provide appropriate guidelines. They pay attention to all the doubts the students have even beyond the class hours. Such teaching methods benefit both beginners and professionals. They also provide personal feedback to students for their assignments.
3. International Certificate: At the end of the course Henry Harvin provides a Digital Content Writing Certificate that has international recognition and adds value to a person’s profile and helps in strengthening their credentials. This certificate also enables the participants as skilled workers and makes them the best resources for companies and firms.
4. Lifetime Learning Management System and paid tools: This course gives access to the LMS that enables students to brush up on their skills even after their studies are completed. This is a great lifetime opportunity and has benefits in more than one way. It also offers free tools which is a great feature to improve your writing.
5. Placement Assistance: Students are guided to achieve professional stability as content writers and job seekers. 3 months of on-the-job training ensures that students are well-prepared to leave the technology industry and add to their work experience. This opens the way for all potential job opportunities.
6. Effective training: Students are given adequate assignments and learning experiences during the course that help them to learn, correct their mistakes and build their confidence as a writer.
Henry Harvin is a leading organization for the development of skills and competencies focused on appropriate construction. Henry Harvin Education which started in 2013, is a pioneer in content writing courses in South Asia. Over time, however, they introduced several completely different subjects such as knowledge comprehension, business intelligence, machine learning, finance, and Analytics.
Henry Harvin Education is one of the pioneers in issuing technical certificates in Asian countries. The institute has long recognized the gap between the existing syllabus for academic subjects and specific field aspirations.
Henry Harvin could be a trusted coaching institute for more than 150+ companies such as Abbott, Avon, Western Digital, 60+ Premium, and 12+ IIM’s & 6+ IIT’s. Henry Harvin has developed courses that support the language skills needed to write down competent content. Their website provides detailed information on Henry Harvin’s content writing courses. Henry Harvin’s review has its place within the content writing business. The centre has gained a name over the years.
From my own experience, I can tell that their course material is very competitive and suitably curated considering present industry demands. They are suitable both for the beginner and advanced levels. Even those who have never thought about writing seriously or on a professional level can opt for this course.
In addition to this apart from the thirty-two hours of training you are given, you can also earn many hours of online resources and online support through the doubt clearing sessions and Bootcamp sessions. Such practice and clarity can turn you into a reliable and economical content writer.
All in all Henry Harvin’s Content Writing Course gave new hope to my professional life. Today I am not only a good resource to the company but also much more aware and confident as a human being. I am glad I used my time judiciously and made the right decision at the right time.
If this review helps you choose a career path or piques any interest in you, feel free to share through your comments.